Thursday, October 21, 2010

scoot yer little ass up that rouge car-pet

watchin' movies and working away at my essay... not much done in the way of treatment development today. hopefully i'll get some stuff done tomorrow. also, there's a man coming tomorrow to talk about internships with dreamworks... it's no pixar, but hey! i'll take what i can get if i can get it. 


here's a dude i made for a friend a while ago in pen and colored pencil.
so... i guess that's all in the way of class. my project is shooting this weekend, and the rest of my free time is going to be spent hacking away at my homage paper and absorbing movies. well... uhm... i guess, here's some doodles i did at work on receipt paper:
-
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
-
this dude's pretty groovy. 
-
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
-

this last one i did is of me. i was sick... my nose felt HUGE! i kept sneezing and stuff... it was bad. 

-
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
-

welp. that's all. i'll keep rockin' and rollin. 
all the best,

-marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment