Friday, October 22, 2010

umbrella

so no dice on the DreamWorks presentation... i got too caught up in math and didn't want to miss the next part of the lesson. but it's okay, 'cause i'm scheduling a meeting with my academic advisor and the Columbia internship coordinator. 


here's a tattoo i designed for my sister... well, this is actually a re-design of a design i did for her like two years ago. i wish i still had the original for comparison, but... she lost it. it's just a little pencil doodle. 


scouted out our location for my group's shoot tomorrow... then luke [a kid in my group] sold his shirt to a bellhop at a hotel for $10. no, really, this happened. i couldn't make that up if i tried. shooting all day tomorrow, [hoping it doesn't rain...] then back to the grind on my homage project... ugh. 


rockin' and rollin',
-marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment