Friday, January 27, 2012

bizarre day

class was just so bizarre today, yo. 
sexist kid informed me that girls don't read comic books, i slept in wa-a-ay past my alarm, the ending of my script was completely re-written.

 there's this really really cool girl in my graphic novel class who's just... AUGH, she's SO COOL. all of the fine arts majors are SO COOL. it's ridiculous. i am so intimidated by them and their thick-framed glasses and comfy cardigans and slinky dresses and facial hair and scuffed up christian louboutins. i feel like a creepy little troll when i'm around them. it's like in discworld: i'm a werewolf, and vampires make me feel disheveled.


and he-e-ere is the concept sketch for my 30-second lip-sync project. i call it "swamp-monster in love." it's comedy gold.

anyway... uhm. rockin' and rolling. my classes are awesome so far! [i really hope i didn't just jinx myself.]

stay beautiful!
-marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment