Monday, January 30, 2012

keepin' on

this weekend, a very nice boy asked me to get coffee with him. i turned him down. what? WHAT?

anyway. been working away on my projects. i managed to hammer out a painting, some observational sketches, rough story boards, re-watched 50/50, Captain America, and a Series of Unfortunate events, [all of which are amazing films, and all of which managed to make me cry. what?] and a 4-page rant on why zooey deschanel drives me bonkers. swell! 

 here's my "observational sketches," which actually means i just went to a coffee shop and caricatured everybody there.

here's a 'progress shot' of me painting. idunno. indulge me. it was very late/early. also, it was taken on photobooth, so of course it looks bad.

and here is the finished painting i did of barfing girl, ['cause she made me laugh. don't worry, she didn't actually barf in front of me.]


yep. tonight i get to go back to stop-motion I and get critiqued on my first solo project... ugh, fingers crossed. my stomach is flip-flopping. i really want to impress my professor.

happy monday, 
-marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment