Monday, May 14, 2012

*f*artin' around

i'm trying to avoid loafing around [drinking] in my apartment all day, and it turns out that that's difficult, since i haven't been able to find a job just yet and the vast majority of my friends have returned to their respective cities for the summer... but oh well.

here's some of the things i've been doing with my spare time.
you know. besides jobhunting and unpacking and assembling furniture and painting the walls. 

barnacle love.

india ink portrait of my sibling for our mother


india ink portrait of my me for my mother
here's a gouache squid that i sketched, painted, and inked entirely while under the influence of many many many rum and cokes. i am shocked at how well this came out.

rockin' and rollin'.
alone.
in my apartment.
just me, sissy spacek, and shelley duvall.
-marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment