Friday, May 4, 2012

One More Try

tomorrow i flee my beloved dorm and begin the transfer into my shiny new apartment. 
gosh, the new experiences just keep on stacking up. it's madness.

you know what? my stop-motion final is never going to upload here. i don't know why, but i'm just gonna go ahead and accept that. so, i guess, if anyone cares/reads this stupid thing, here's a link to it on my vimeo.
 


also, here is this slightly offensive-looking painting that i did:

here's a painting that i did right after finishing my very last animation project of sophomore year:
 

oh, and here's a painting that i've been working on for ages that i will probably never finish:
 

i'm a scatterebrained mess right now, but at least i'm a scatterbrained mess with an address. 
-marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment