Thursday, February 23, 2012

oogh

yep, that's the sound i make.
i've been having a weird time trying to sleep lately. i swear, i can't actually drift off until after 3am. for the past few days, i've occupied myself with "quirky indie films" and sketching. 
and i mean, that's all well and good on days when i have late classes, but nowadays i try to wake up early to get over to the lab and work on assignments and animation and the like. and now it's even more important that i get things in on time because the workload is slowly but surely getting more intense... oh well. at least i'm not bored.

ivan, my graphic novel teacher, chose one of my assignments for the Columbia "'zine." i'm just a bit thrilled about that, though to be honest i'd be a whole lot happier if my teachers would just get back to me about my letters of recommendation. i can't really blame them, though, i mean, it's nearly midterm season. *shudder*

anyway.


playing around with my tablet again. i hate wearing bras after 9pm.

i call him "simon the cyclops." just a new thing to freshen up the moldy ol' portfolio!

alex bohs: undoubtedly the most talented young man i will ever meet.


stay beautiful, 
-marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment